View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #200
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
You've hit the nail on the head qlob!! Silly boy Jackhulk! The .ini was fine, but hadn't use correct line endings for rungame!

Although to be fair I'm not too familiar with line endings! Even though I use linux files with my AZ BOX (satellite receiver), it's always existing files I'm editing, and so the line endings are already correct. The .ini file I got lucky with because I opened an existing one and saved as, where as with rungame, I created a new file.

I'm playing original GB tetris now on my kindle! This is awesome, thanks guys! Off to bed now though and will have a further tinker tomorrow. Has anybody a list of games which run well so far? Twobob, what are the chances of sound one day? It's always more more more with us isn't it! But we do like more!

Last edited by jackhulk; 12-07-2012 at 11:00 PM.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote