View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
1. Not everyone is male or female
2. Why aggregate everyone over 60 into one group, when all other adults are in five-year groups? You're missing a lot of potential granularity.
4. From "did not attend school" to "graduated from high school"? What about people who attended school but did not graduate high school?
5. You're missing a whole lot of languages. A write-in box would be better, if you can't do a drop-down.
6. Learn more about your topic before attempting to formulate questions like this. If this is _market_ research, why are the choices Kindle/iPad/phone/computer/other ereader? Which phones? What about other tablets? Why give two brand names precedence, while all other brands are plonked into heterogeneous groups? This question makes no sense, and is very unlikely to give you usable information. In addition, you've written "ever read", meaning if I've ever opened a book even once in an iPad, that gets a tick, despite me doing 99.9% of my reading on, say, a Kobo. You've not even attempted to gather information on what people are using daily, instead of what they looked at once five years ago. As it is, I ticked every square. What have you learnt from my answer?
8. is missing more options or a write-in "other" option.
9. is unanswerable. I think e-cookbooks should be a lot less than their beautiful embroidered-cover hardback counterparts. The gap for mass-market novels should be a little less. For small-press books, perhaps even less again.
10. Again unanswerable. They'll never completely and utterly replace hardcopy books, much as buggy whips still exist in the world.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote