View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #15
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
As an owner of both, I can say that I agree completely with delphin... put both at an appropriate reading distance and they both appear fine... put 'em side by side and there is a difference but I wouldn't read them like that... for things we use I found how it works in use to be far more useful than a slavish comparison of specifications and physical layout. As far as XS goes... who cares, I for one can't even see that to read comfortably on either for more than a few minutes... if your eyes are up to reading that for any longer then good luck but I know nobody who uses XS as a regular size...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmix View Post
Great photo..! Where did you find that?

There is a great difference between theory and practice, and you've obviously never looked at the 350 and the 650 side by side.... It's not a subtle difference in sharpness, especially at the "XS" font size.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote