View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:55 AM   #1
DrZoidberg
Connoisseur
DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
The making notes function died

I don't know if anybody else has already had this problem, but I'm an author and I use the PRS-600 to proofread my own books. The ability to make notes makes the PRS-600 the dream reader for me. But I had a pretty disconcerting experience. The making-notes function just died on me. It wasn't for all documents, just one. Which incidentally was my book. I deleted the document and then re-uploaded it. The same document. And then the function worked again. Very annoying, and makes me worried, since this is a fairly new reader.

Anyway, even though I fixed it, does anybody know if there's a magical way to make it not come back? Is this a known bug? Is this something that I need to get repaired?
DrZoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote