View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Rendering errors? (missing spaces)

At first I thought this was just an error in an ebook loaded from Smashwords to Kobo, but I've realized now that it's apparently a little bigger than that.

In a couple of ebooks purchased from the Kobo store over the past several days, I've noticed an error where there are missing spaces after where a tag (specifically, an italics tag) closed. As noted above, one of these books was my own, distributed to Kobo from Smashwords. It appeared to be a Kobo-specific error, so I shot them an e-mail.

Then, last night I began to read the new Cassandra Clare Infernal Devices novel to find a similar issue in her book. Was there some kind of change to the stylesheets? I'm hoping this is a temporary error and they're already working on the problem. Otherwise, it's going to get pretty annoying pretty fast.

Anyone else noticing this error?
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote