View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
How frequent are updates

I've had my PRS-900 for about 2 months now and I'm curious to find out from people that have had their Sony's for a length of time how often do they come out with updates, or do they at all. I realize the 900 is still pretty new so it may be time for an update yet, but can we expect one? Will it add functionality or just fix/tweak what is already there?

This is prompted from the recent nook update that added a web browser, a couple of games, and some other functionality. Not that I necessarily want any of those (a suduko game would be cool though) but there are some other updates/changes to functionality I'd love to see.

I've been quite pleased with my reader so far and wouldn't trade it for a different reader based on lack of updates but it will certainly have an effect on the next reader I buy, or recommendations I give to others.

thanks
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote