View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #19
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
I think that'll happen regardless. Sony and Kindle maybe the biggest mainstream wise, but they seem content with coming out with product and staying the same for years as opposed to the "little" guys who seem to being evolving and changing every time you look around.
The Kindle has been out for less than 2 years, so I'm not sure how you came up with "staying the same for years" comment.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote