View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #12
apbschmitz
Lord of Frogtown
apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm not saying there's any science on my side here, but my feeling is that there's a big difference between giving a book away and having it read. I think there are a lot of hoarders out there, and their reading device is the equivalent of a house stuffed with old newspapers. They love the idea that they've gotten something for free, and maybe even believe that someday they will read a few of those free books. But the thrill was all in the acquisition.
apbschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote