View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:15 AM   #201
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I use my Glo like a lefty (it's a disability thing). You can adjust the page turn zones in "Reading Settings". The hardware button for the light and the slider on the top don't pose a problem for me. I'm ok with the various sliders etc.
Thanks

They make it hard to get a good feel for them in the shop, tied up with about 3" pice of security wire so cant pick it up properly
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote