View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #65
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Something odd happened today. 24 hours ago, when I went to sleep, it showed 48%. In the morning, still 48% but I played with it a little, completely skimmed through (keeping pressed the side buttons) a book of 120 pages and it dropped to 47 and quickly to 46. This happened in the morning. Now, I opened it and it shows 40 percent. Six percent loss without using it. :|
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote