View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 11:49 AM   #38
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel View Post
Oh yeah, which one of y'all is from Texas? Someone has to be judging from Wolf's status. Hilarious!
That would be me, but oddly enough, that particular status came from the guy in the Pacific Northwest sorry, that should have been Northeast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
(i love the mercury / pitchfork one as well ! i wrote it down in my "book o' quotations")
You might be interested in knowing the original line, then. It was: "This is like loading mercury with a pitchfork!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Or, indeed, mine .
Yup, but Alex is still the top dog on the karma scale, so I thought of him first. Besides, that's appropriate seeing as he is the one gave us all this nice sandbox to play in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyCooper View Post
Yeah, okay, I know....I'm banned .
Not quite ... but we will all waggle our fingers at you while growling "shame" repeatedly.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote