View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by amr View Post
I have installed Calibre on two computers, and want to migrate to one of them.

What is the best way to migrate a calibre installation? I assume it has built a catalog, plugin info, etc. how can I install this on another machine. Can I install the same version, and then copy some files from current machine to other? while calibre is not running?

Laptop 1: 0.7.38 (heavy use, plugins)
Laptop 2: 0.7.26 (not used much)

I see 0.7.40 is also available tonight.
What Gweminance said, just have 2 different Library folder names.
After selecting the Library (little arrow next to the books icon), you have an option to merge or you can select some books and Right-Click and Merge just those.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote