View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:51 PM   #11
rwilkmtn
rwilkmtn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Similar Problem Kindle 3

I noticed the same issue with my Kindle 3 after using it about 2 weeks. Now the problem has expanded, and I notice the same clickiness towards the bottom behind the keyboard. I did not have this problem with the Kindle 2! This one's going back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeggma View Post
Hi, I'm new here but I registered to ask about this minor concern with my new Kindle.

The casing on the right, around the next page button, is a little flimsy and makes a squishy tactile clicking with a tiny amount of pressure applied - far less than is needed to press the button itself. I've read the Kindle 3 is a little flimsy so is this to be expected or a fault worth sending it back over?

I've only had it four days now and noticed last night so I'm not sure if it was like that from the start (I use my left hand 70% of the time) or because the pocket I was carrying it in is a little tight and warped it slightly.

I know it's a cheapish device and I'd rather not lose out on precious reading time if a replacement is likely to be just the same or worse.
rwilkmtn is offline   Reply With Quote