Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #23
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
I could play with it a bit, screen updating is quite annoying I should say... But it's definitely a start. I'll try to make it work on the AuraHD as well. Then I think it would be possible to borrow some eink refresh techniques from rooted Nook Simple Touch, I heard they have video working quite smoothly.
I have a rooted Tolino Shine. You can install AlReader on it, so I guess it is possible on the Glo too. AlReader has an optional eInk-mode, which gives you an adjustable screen refresh (refresh always up to refresh every 40 pages). You can also adjust the light with one finger sweeping up or down the screen, similar to the new 6" Aura.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote