View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #539
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Well worth it but yeah you should wait till the series goes on sale because all the books are a bit pricey. There is 3 books and 5 novellas and you must read each one in order.
First off, I hope you're feeling better and having a better day today! Second, hope you get your HDX problem resolved. *hugs you*

Now, this Inside Out Trilogy Series. From some research, does this sound like correct reading order to you [since you've read them]?
Lisa Renee Jones – Inside Out Series
1 If I Were You
1.1 Rebecca’s Lost Journals: The Seduction
1.2 Rebecca’s Lost Journals: The Contract
1.3 Rebecca’s Lost Journals: His Submissive
1.4 Rebecca’s Lost Journals: My Master
2 Being Me
2.1 The Master Undone
3 Revealing Us

I saw too that this is now going to be a TV series. I wonder if she'll release all the books in an omnibus then? Just wondering if I should hold off, since, gee, it's not like I don't have any other series to finish, read, start, continue. LOL