View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #528
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Have any of you read This Man (This Man Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas? I ask because I bought the first 2 on sale a while back and haven't gotten to them yet. Today I got a notice from amazon that a updated version is available.
They say: "Significant editorial changes have been made."

Now some folks in the reviews say there are grammar issues and such, but I don't know if parts of the story changed. Not sure I like this option of changing books after they are published. I mean I expect it to have been edited before its put up period and I don't want story changes after the fact. I turned off the auto update again for that reason.

So I am just curious if anyone has read it and if it needed a lot of error fixing.