View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #526
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I already own it seems as for audible I will pass. I can't listen to a guy reading romance. I've tried it just doesn't work for me unless it's a team of a female and male narrator that I can listen to.
Yeah, I think I like the female narrators better, too. But I can listen to a man if they are really good. That said, I probably will read all the I-Team books, rather than listen to them. I really prefer reading.