View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #14
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
That is OK for YOU. I get that. However, I have information from communications directly with my bank, also personal information communicated from my employer (I mentioned that I work from home exclusively), personal information from family regarding various items that I need to save and not delete and so forth that go above and beyond mere purchases from online retailers like Amazon. Many businesses may have some information on their web servers, but I do not want all of my personal correspondence etc. stored permanently on my ISP's (i.e. Comcast) general web server. Again, your "general question" was answered (Question: what is the use of an email client....Answer: because many people do not want to LEAVE their information and personal correspondence on a public web server), so I do not understand your need to continually justify why an email client is not useful to YOU personally. If you do not care whether Microsoft has it, then that's cool, but it doesn't mean that those of us who do not want our information left on the server are foolish for wanting to use an email client (which comes across from the tone of your replies...if I am reading them wrong I apologize). Anyway, that is the answer to your original question so, 'nuff said I suppose.

Last edited by leday; 12-20-2010 at 11:11 AM.
leday is offline   Reply With Quote