View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think you are a bit naive. It doesn't matter if you delete your emails right after reading them. If they were on a web server they will be around for a LONG time. I personally think people who live in the cloud are destined for trouble in the end. Too much of your personal life, a heck of a lot more than you think, is stored on the web and accessible to people you don't even know and have never heard of.

I cannot understand why people insist that webmail like Gmail and web calendars like Google's are the way to go. You might as well just snail mail all your personal data to everyone in the world.
I don't care. I don't email personal info, other than info used for online purchases. Since that info is scattered all over the web to begin with, I don't care if it's also in my webmail.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote