View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Its not opening any of my epubs.
Anyway I don't use my android phone for reading. Tried it for a few weeks but now am back reading on my Hanlin v3.
Its interesting to see the number of ebook reader apps that are going to come up in android. Ubook author is working on an android version. Fbreaderj suddenly has started getting a lot of updates with more users/developers as its open source.
I personally like FbreaderJ better compared to Aldiko although aldiko looks good and its better integrated into android but when it comes to showing text formating etc I think FbreaderJ is better.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote