View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
lucky you what format ebook did you open tried opening epubs on my galaxy
it does not open them
FWIW, I have not had much joy with EPUBs using CoolReader on my HTC Desire either. Some it can not open and when it can open one there is something wrong with the character display. I use embedded fonts in all my EPUBs, but CoolReader was showing a '?' in place of some characters which should not happen if it was accessing my embedded fonts correctly. CoolReader seems to be doing OK with FB2 on Android though. I saw on the Russian forum that at least one user there has complained about EPUBs on the Android CoolReader too. Buggins seems to be just getting started on the Android port, so it may be a few more months before it gets all it's rough edges rounded off.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote