View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #734
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Swiping works fine on the Kindle. Also even tapping with the left hand (while holding with same hand) works good since Amazon made the page back tap zone narrow enough that the thumb can easily reach over it (at least mine can). It's one of my few complaints about my Aura right now. How wide the page back tap zone is. Not a serious complaint, but since I'm used to the Kindle I keep accidentally going back pages.
I read with my right hand usually so I have it set up that a tap forwards the page and I swipe backwards. Very intuitive and much better than a narrow tap zone (in my opinion).
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote