View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #731
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
Swiping doesn't work on the Kindle? That's instant dealbreaker for me. I often hold the reader with left hand and then I can't advance unless I swipe (since my thumb is on the left side).. or without some hacking (like making tap advance every page, etc.)
Swiping on the Paperwhite works fine across the entire screen, except on the very last line, where the Time To Read and the percentage is displayed. There it only detects taps, to change what is diplayed on that line.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote