View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #730
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
Swiping doesn't work on the Kindle? That's instant dealbreaker for me. I often hold the reader with left hand and then I can't advance unless I swipe (since my thumb is on the left side).. or without some hacking (like making tap advance every page, etc.)
Both tapping and swiping work on the Kindle. On the library page you have to use swiping (because tapping opens a book); while reading a book you can either tap or swipe.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote