View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #729
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
Swiping doesn't work on the Kindle? That's instant dealbreaker for me. I often hold the reader with left hand and then I can't advance unless I swipe (since my thumb is on the left side).. or without some hacking (like making tap advance every page, etc.)
Swiping works fine on the Kindle. Also even tapping with the left hand (while holding with same hand) works good since Amazon made the page back tap zone narrow enough that the thumb can easily reach over it (at least mine can). It's one of my few complaints about my Aura right now. How wide the page back tap zone is. Not a serious complaint, but since I'm used to the Kindle I keep accidentally going back pages.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote