View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #132
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I do feel for the Brooklyn Library. 4 emails from me alone about a big messup with books and they even admitted fault. They are so polite and courteous though and respond to emails the next day.

I just don't understand this 'upgrade' by Overdrive which at this stage seems to cause so much trouble for all concerned - the libraries and of course the borrowers.

While it's heartening to see that Overdrive is reading the relevant threads, I would really love to hear from Mike @ Overdrive the rationale behind all this, and who is it supposed to benefit. I think the suggestion earlier of the choice of a Classic view is excellent.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote