View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
Gfinch
Junky
Gfinch is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505 and REB-1100
Save to disk error

I get this error when saving to disk. I eliminated on book thinking that it was a problem with that one book but apparently it is on more than one.

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'E:/Calibre Sony Backup\\Stasheff; Christopher\\A Wizard In Mind _ The First Chronicle of Magnus D_Armand, Rogue Wizard (Chronicles of the Rogue Wizard)\\Stasheff; Christopher - A Wizard In Mind _ The First Chronicle of Magnus D_Armand, Rogue Wizard (Chronicles of the Rogue Wizard)_467.jpg'
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 711, in save_to_disk
File "calibre\gui2\library.pyo", line 156, in save_to_disk
File "calibre\library\database.pyo", line 1408, in export_to_dir
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'E:/Calibre Sony Backup\\Stasheff; Christopher\\A Wizard In Mind _ The First Chronicle of Magnus D_Armand, Rogue Wizard (Chronicles of the Rogue Wizard)\\Stasheff; Christopher - A Wizard In Mind _ The First Chronicle of Magnus D_Armand, Rogue Wizard (Chronicles of the Rogue Wizard)_467.jpg'

Any suggestions?

Also I am amazed I have never seen anyone or or any program developer respond to a bug report in under twelve hours. If that was the way it was with every developer we would already live in a utopia.

Thanks, as always.
Gfinch is offline   Reply With Quote