View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #294
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBooks View Post
Analyst, pfft.

The months preceeding today's announcement saw article after article of claims and speculation, citing analysts and mysterious sources whose info turned out to be mostly garbage. I mean what the hell: MC Siegler writes a "I saw it and these here are the details!" type article, cited by half the tech sites on the internet, that turns out to be 90% incorrect. Before that could be verified, however, he wrote an updated article changing the details from the first, which once again caused a huge stir and was cited by a gillion media outlets, and it still got some things wrong.

Seriously I don't know how some of these bloggers and analysts retain credibility, or why tech journalists continue to quote them.
Yep, if only they were all in the otter family.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote