View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #15
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I can offer up a little bit in the way of answering your questions...

* Yes, LRF files are very very large compared to other file types. I recommend EPUB

* Some PDF files won't convert well. It depends on how the PDF was made.

* The conversion process can take quite a bit of time.

* I suspect something is unusual with your PDF files that makes them difficult to transfer. Are they copyrighted material, or can you attach one of them so we can take a look and see if we have the same issue transferring it to our readers?

* If you've authorized your reader using the Sony Library, you do NOT have to also authorize it using ADE.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote