View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Email accounts are being hacked into, one of mine was yesterday. I can no longer access it and my email provider is ignoring my inquiries, so who knows who is receiving emails from "me"!!
Gmail is pretty secured if you turn on the features. I have mine set up you have to text my cell in order to log in. This can also be a pain but it's worth it. I had this account hacked years ago before they added all the security stuff. Of course password and security questions are important too.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote