View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 04:49 PM   #12
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have found that even if I delete the leading spaces BD follows the format specification of the Maek eBooks|Sony Reader|Styles tab. I like it that way as it prevents us from deleting a space or two by accident and not catching it until it is too late.

Keep the extra spaces in the link, just do not change the way BD forces each paragraph formatting the same even if we delete a few spaces here and there.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote