View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:07 AM   #3
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Hiho,

I'm not really interested in touchscreen readers, to be honest, and the Plastic Logic reader is HUUUGE! Nice piece of hardware, but hardly pocket-sized!

Specifically, what I'm looking for is something like the 505 in functionality but without all the real estate at the bottom. I'm pretty sure the readers could be made to be not much wider and longer than the display itself, placing the necessary buttons on the side, or even on the back. This way, I could easily slip a 5" display unit in my pocket.

Tra

Meh.
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote