View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Which reader has little or no extraneous bezel?

Hi all,

I have been using a Sony PRS505 and rather like it but I find one irritating thing:
There is way too much bezel! This makes the devices I have seen, including the Sony 300, bigger (wider and longer) than it needs to be and makes it difficult to carry in a pocket.

Are there any reader devices out in the market which have minimal bezel, maybe with buttons on the edge of the unit?

Tra

Piggly
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote