View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Stuck in the Hospital

Hey guys,
I had some chest pain yesterday and now I am stuck in the hospital waiting for some tests. It's five in the morning and Ive slept 1 hour. Mobile Read is about the only site I can both get on their cheesy video/internet system an that I remembr my password for. If didn't have my trusty 505 with me would have gone crazy long ao, but used the mp3 plaer and now am waiting for it to recharge. Sorry abou the typing. Their keyboard is covered in vomit-proof plastic. Hey the red light has gone off, so I can go back to reading "The Castaways" by Mayne Reid.. Sorry I don't remember who the intrepid book creator was who crafted itand uploaded it to the librry her, but to whomever i was.. thanks.. Goodnight. Hopfully 'll be back typin from my own keyboard by tomorow.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote