View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Well, I really think that if somebody use my code and put it in an E-book reader then they should have to provide the tools for installing modified code. When I read GPL3 I thought it was much better then GPL2 since it covered the cases that GPL2 was intended to cover but did not do formally.

Now it seems improbable that somebody would want to put MobiPerl code inside a device so I will think about this. I saw licensing formulated as "GPL2 or later" and that might be an alternative for me...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote