View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 01:51 AM   #42
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Guess I am going to be SOL when the Sony store closes! Kobo wont let me sign into my account! & wont allow me to rejoin since it says I have account already... Would you believe that? Crazy!!

Your email address is linked to an existing Kobo account. Would you like to sign in with Kobo?
Katie did you try just entering your email account details and then clicking on the 'Forgot password' option?

What is it that Kobo doesn't recognise about your account?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote