View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #38
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I guess I didn't read the Whole letter...just skimmed Didn't give the money on my account any thought til I came here I already taken care of my ebooks DRM removed & ebooks stored to go on Kindle Anyway

at myself!
I went through losing access to a book because the vendor went belly up way back with peanut press on the palm pilot. Since then, I've made sure that I could keep back up copies of my purchases in a format that allows me to shift platforms (i.e. sans DRM). I bought around 200 books from the Sony ebook store over the years, but nothing for several years now. Amazon has a lot more content. I just finished validating that I have all my Sony ebooks in the proper format.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote