View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:04 PM   #32
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
Rick Murcer's stuff is self-published, it seems. I see he has one of the novels on Smashwords, which I thought have all their stuff sold on Kobo too, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't really know how self-publishing works in terms of getting it sold by large stores, though. My experiences are with books by traditional publishers. (His books sound interesting, by the way!)
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote