View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:57 AM   #464
Mterry
Enthusiast
Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS T1; Kindle T3G
Hello. Please help me!
I am preparing the usb flash to downgrade and debrick my KT (now it has FW 5.3.2.1.), but I am not so expert, so I fear to make a mistake and destroy my Kindle.
1) I downloaded Kubrick-usb-base.img and I copied it in the usb key (using W32diskimager)
2) I downloaded LIVE CD ISO image
3) I opened in the usb flash the file kubrick-usb-base.img and I found 2 directories: one BOOT and another one EFI (with the subdirectory BOOT)
3) Have I to insert BOOT.ISO in this last directory (EFI, subdir BOOT) or in the single BOOT directory? I use Windows 7 32 bit
4) then I reboot the laptop with F12 or F8 and choosing the boot from usb and I follow the instructions.
is it correct? Please assure me about number 3:
Thanks. Sorry for my bad English
Mterry is offline   Reply With Quote