View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 05:07 AM   #22
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I tend to run with the Tag Browser closed (I like to show all my chosen columns) and find it a slight annoyance to have to open it to get to the 'Manage' context menu.

Am I blind and just missing it in Add to Toolbars?

As an Alternate access : How about (also) attaching the 'Manage Menu' as a (right-click) context to the 'Tag Browser' Icon? Then there would be no need to actually open the Tag Browser

I would have suggested making the Tag Browser 'dockable', but after the problems in Sigil (and on XP), gave the idea a pass
Another alternative is maybe the Manage «Column» could be an option in the context menu of the «Column» Title on the main spreadsheet - a'la the Quickview «Column»

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote