View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 06:17 AM   #19
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I submitted code to restore the selection and update the book details after Manage Authors.
@chaley - I really didn't 'expect' you to change it - it was pretty obscure and I should have figured it out sooner But... I understand why you would want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Yes. I don't see any data integrity triggers on the authors table, so modifying it outside of calibre should work. Of course, be sure calibre isn't running when doing the updates.
Of course - and backup the db etc.

I just 'discovered' that the context menu on authors has an Edit link for <whoever> option, maybe the same thing could be made available in the context menu of the author field in book details - I often run with the Tag browser closed.

Thanks for your patience

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote