View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy jh View Post
Hi Chaley,

It was the eset firewall. In interactive mode I managed to set rules for incoming and outgoing communication between calibre and CC. The connection now also works with the firewall active. Same holds for the ASUS sync feature that wasn't working because of the firewall but that's beside the topic .

Thank you for your support.
Thanks for reporting back. I am glad you got it working.

I have added a mention of ESET to CC's connection FAQ in hopes that others can profit from your experience.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote