View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:40 AM   #83
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krykorya View Post
In tenth year, we didn't read any books in English; we analysed movies.
When I took the quiz, I was jokingly thinking to myself where's the option that says "I have seen the movie".

I was pretty surprised by your statement. I can't imagine an English class that doesn't read books. However, I was surprised by how many websites there are that are about how to "create lesson plans for english language arts and literature classes based on movies and film". Actually I found some really good lists of movies to watch, and I'm guessing many of them are probably free to view on Amazon Prime so thanks for sharing your school experience.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote