View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #78
Acataloger
Retired library cataloger
Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: PRS-T2 ; Kindle Paperwhite Manga; Fire HD 10; Huawei Honor 8
"You're pretty well read

You're familiar with words like 'Bildungsroman,' 'synecdoche,' and 'anagnorisis,' but perhaps not with today's updated literary curriculum."

After spending most of my working years in libraries and bookstores, I have heard of most of the titles, read some of many, but I agree that remembering short stories (and individual poems) is a lot to ask.

Anyway, I finally have all the time in the world to read whatever appeals to me! First I'll have to look up anagnorisis.....
Acataloger is offline   Reply With Quote