View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #54
julid
julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Of course the best to start with Anne McCaffrey. So good choice there. No one's mentioned this one: Elric of Melnibone has dragons in it. Also Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn's about a girl who lives in a world where dragons have taken over Canada. So, check that one out? I think I recall hearing she was working on a sequel to that one.

There was one I read ...shew, a long time ago called The Glass Dragon/The Dragon Nimbus by Irene Radford.
Then the Dragon Prince series by Melanie Rawn comes to mind. Those first three books are on Kindle. The second series, Dragon Star doesn't seem to be.

And last but not least I just finished a fantasy romance for review--Marsha A. Moore's Seeking A Scribe has some great (little) dragons in it that I just adore. I'll have the review on my blog sooner or later. I just gotta get off my behind and do it. Anyway, I hope you find something here you like.
julid is offline   Reply With Quote