View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #8
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I admit I've not tried it yet. I'm a wee bit cautious, as we're, also as are you, in a production environment. When my sweetie Ducky tells me it's ready, I'll install it. (Just kidding you, Ol' Moderator Ducks).

Hitch
Well, on Linux (actually Ubuntu Precise) I have not had problems producing a finished product. I expect the same on Debian linux, though in that case I'm going to wait for the 0.6 release. This baby is solid, IMHO!
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote