View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #264
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Umm same here. I haven't been in a HQ mood this year. I've really expanded my romance reading to other books. No Historical books this year either. Right now I am on a indie YA kick believe it or not. I just finished Beautiful Disaster, The Mighty Storm, Effortless and Easy. BD was one of the best books I've read this year. I'm still making my way through Kristen Ashley's books. I just started Perfect Chemistry which a YA book set in High School. I don't usually read YA but this one intrigues me. The best thing is most of these are from the Lending program so I'm not out any money.

I think it's the whole first person POV I am hooked on. I know most UF does this but I haven't really been in a paranormal mood lately.
Two things which don't thrill me....YA and first person.

Sometimes I'm a bit amazed about all the romances I've bought because I'm pretty picky.

The Shannon Stacey books I bought at full price.I can't seem to wait for a sale in her titles.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote