View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #11
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
I don't know why you did not call Amazon customer service to see if it could be fixed.
I wonder if they keep a list of all the things that happen to there readers? I think it would be a hoot to see a list of all of the indignity's, that they have suffered. Ran over by cars, dog ate it etc. They have been out long enough , I would bet one or two have been dropped out of aircraft by now?

Have found that if it can happen, it will happen! When it comes to people.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 09-13-2012 at 02:46 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote