View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #11
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
John R. Maxim-- corrected versions should be coming soon!

After the comments about the poor formatting in these 2 books, I sent an email to John R. Maxim through his website page over the weekend.
I received a personal reply from him this morning. Mr. Maxim indicates he's working on getting corrected versions up, on both Amazon and Nook websites, and mentioned that he appreciated reader feedback for problems like this.
A quick response from an author who obviously is concerned about the quality of the ebook product! In my personal opinion, he also delivers great writing quality. If the corrected versions become available, I'd recommend that you try downloading it again, and give him a chance to convince you of the same.

KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote