View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #4
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
re: formatting

I haven't transferred them to Calibre yet, but did check the first in Kindle4PC (just a quick look).
Unfortunately, I can confirm that it's not a Calibre conversion issue. (Well, actually, that's fortunate, since we use Calibre for nearly everything!)
I see the formatting problems you mention-- I don't know how you screw it up this badly! Since I'm a Maxim fan, I'll read through the problems. If I didn't already know I'd like the books.....
I'll also try to pass word about the issues up the chain, somehow. It really hurts when a good author doesn't get read because of these problems!

Kent E
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote